Breast Biopsy Solution
The Most Recommended Brand in Women’s Imaging & Breast Biopsy¹
It is our mission to transform breast care with compassionate and effective solutions designed to maximise value, while minimising the negative impacts of interventional procedures. The best technologies should ease patient anxiety and help clinicians focus on what’s most important, providing the best possible care. That’s why our curated portfolio of interventional products is supported by clinically proven outcomes and optimised for the future of patient care.
Solutions designed to save time by combining and eliminating steps in the biopsy process.
Quick setup times to keep procedures on track and on time.
Create a Better Patient Experience
Fast, efficient procedures that minimise time spent under compression.
Integrated pain management to address discomfort.
Deliver the Best Outcomes Possible
Confidently approach challenging lesions with clinically proven solutions to acquire the tissue you need for diagnosis.
Give more women an alternative to open surgical biopsy so they can get back to their lives, sooner.
Decades of Continuous Innovation
time saved on average per biopsy procedure with Brevera® Breast Biopsy System2,3
breast access with the world first and only dedicated Affirm® Prone Breast Biopsy System
options with the MRI, ultrasound or stereotactic compatible ATEC® Breast Biopsy System
to remove cores using the Eviva® Breast Biopsy System, with 4.5s cycle time5
Visit Our Virtual Hospital
- Hologic Data on File, MISC-06068, Rev 001. Results from Eviva Audit, Kadence International, July 2015.
- Hologic Data on File: MISC-07678-EUR-EN, Rev 001.
- Hologic Data on File: MISC-07662-EUR-EN, Rev 001. Annotation: Inspired Insight online survey, April 2019 with 49 Brevera® users.
- Hologic Data on File: VAR-05326, Rev 002.
- Hologic Data on File: VER-03567, Rev 001.
- Compared to MultiCare® Platinum System.
- Hologic Data On File: MISC-06068 Rev 001. Eviva Audit, 155 respondents comprised of radiologists, RAD Admins, Directors of Radiology, and Breast Surgeons. Identifying Optimal Claims for the Eviva Breast Biopsy Device, July 2015. Kadence International report released April, 2020.
Related Portfolio & Solutions
Hologic BV, Da Vincilaan 5, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium.
Notified Body number wherever applicable
EC Representative Information wherever applicable