An Efficient Solution to Viral Load Testing
Aptima Virology assays operate on the Panther® System. This means fast, true sample-to-result automation, everything your lab needs to meet today’s molecular testing demands.1
Multiple Results from a Single Sample
Sensitive and precise assays for viral load testing, with concurrent testing of single or multiple assays on a single patient's sample.2-4
Delivering Viral Load Results When you Need It
Run assays concurrently from a single sample. Receive all three results, HIV-1, HCV and HBV, in 2 hours and 52 minutes.4
Improve Workflow & Assay Consolidation
Benefit from efficient workflow, reduced hands-on time and sample volume scalability by running assays on the fully-automated Panther System.5 Consolidate your viral load testing alongside the extensive Panther molecular menu.
Seamless Platform Integration Within your Lab
Primary tube loading enables further workflow efficiency, positive sample identification and the ability to load samples as they arrive.
Sample-to-Result within a Single Integrated Instrument
Simplify & Scale the Future of Diagnostics
Scale Your Operation
- Aptima HIV-1 Quant Dx Assay [package insert] AW-11853-001. Rev.010 San Diego, CA; Hologic, Inc., 2022.
- Aptima HCV Quant Dx Assay [package insert] AW-13249-001. Rev.005 San Diego, CA; Hologic, Inc., 2019.
- Aptima HBV Quant Assay [package insert] AW-13182-001. Rev.007 San Diego, CA; Hologic, Inc., 2021.
- Panther/Panther Fusion System Operator's Manual AW-26055-001 Rev. 001 (EN) San Diego, Ca; Hologic Inc. 2022
- Ratnam S, Jang D, Gilchrist J et.al. Workflow and Maintenance Characteristics of Five Automated Laboratory Instruments for the Diagnosis of Sexually Transmitted Infections. J. Clin. Microbiol. 2014;52(7):2299-2304
Related Portfolios & Solutions
A scalable portfolio combining a broad, high performing assay menu with high throughput automation. Designed to flexibly scale to meet your needs, from a single patient rapid result to population level screening.
We offer a comprehensive cervical cancer screening portfolio, from sample collection to diagnosis. Our leading technologies provide effective, robust and proven end-to-end solutions that meet the needs of all commonly used national cervical cancer screening programs.
Hologic BV, Da Vincilaan 5, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium.
Notified Body number wherever applicable