STI Testing for Improved Sexual Health
The Hologic STI Solution supports sexual health testing with a comprehensive, flexible menu of CE-marked STI assays. Our tests provide excellent sensitivity and specificity across a wide variety of targets. This instils confidence in diagnostic decisions and helps stop the spread of disease.
Test. Detect. Differentiate.
Simplify & Scale the Future of Diagnostics
Scale Your Operation
- Aptima Combo 2 Assay. [package insert]. AW-19693-001 Rev. 001. Hologic, Inc., 2020.
- Aptima Herpes Simplex Viruses 1 & 2 Assay [package insert]. AW-23071-001 Rev 001. San Diego, CA: Hologic, Inc., 2023.
- WHO Global Health Sector Strategy on Sexually Transmitted Infections 2016–2021. Accessed August 16, 2022. https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/246296/WHO-RHR-16.09-eng.pdf?sequence=1.
- Patel R, Kennedy O, Clarke E, et al. 2017 European guidelines for the management of genital herpes. Int J STD AIDS. 2017Dec;28(14):1366-1379
- Taylor-Robinson D, Jensen J. Mycoplasma genitalium: from Chrysalis to multicolored butterfly. Clin Microbiol Rev 2011;24:498-514
- Jensen JS, Cuisini M, Gomberg M, et al. 2021 European guideline on the management of Mycoplasma genitalium infections. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2022 May;36(5):641-650
- Aptima Mycoplasma genitalium Assay [package insert] AW-22788-001 Rev 001 Hologic, Inc., 2023.
- Rowly J, Vander Hoon S, Korenromp E, et. al. Chlamydia, gonorrhoea, trichomoniasis and syphilis:global prevalence and incidence estimates 2016. Bull World Health Organ. Aug 2019; 97:548-562
- Sherrard J, Ison C, Moody j. et.al. United Kingdom National Guideline on the Management of Trichomonas vaginalis 2014. Int J STD AIDS 2014;25(8):541-49
- Aptima Trichomonas vaginalis Assay [package insert] AW-23069 Rev.001 San Diego, CA; Hologic, Inc., 2023.
- Aptima Chlamydia trachomatis Assay [Package Insert] 502184EN Rev. 010. Hologic Inc., 2022
- Aptima Neisseria gonorrhoeae Assay [Package Insert] AW-22785 Rev. 001. Hologic Inc., 2023
Related Portfolios & Solutions
A scalable portfolio combining a broad, high performing assay menu with high throughput automation. Designed to flexibly scale to meet your needs, from a single patient rapid result to population level screening.
We offer a comprehensive cervical cancer screening portfolio, from sample collection to diagnosis. Our leading technologies provide effective, robust and proven end-to-end solutions that meet the needs of all commonly used national cervical cancer screening programs.
Hologic BV, Da Vincilaan 5, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium.
Notified Body number wherever applicable